Hi Artur,

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 22:27 +0300, Artur Dryomov wrote:
* UI improvements are mostly ready. There are a couple of bugs and
problems as well as new look :-)

        Heh :-) sounds perfectly normal.

* There are some screenshots of the new UI but I don’t know where to
put them. Attachments are not the best idea I suppose. Are there
other variants? Or should I just use a wiki page?

        Your screenshots look sexy and we should get those into the wiki so
everyone can see them I think: incidentally, do you have a blog you
could blog a few of these on ?

* Discuss possible icon improvements at the ux-advise list. Let’s hope
not everyone is on vacation these days :-)

        There is always someone reading the list in any event.

* Discuss protocol-related ideas with Siqi and start deep reading of
server-side code. I have some notes already, just need to prepare a
plan of possible changes before breaking things.

        Makes sense :-)

        Nice work,

                Michael.