(2013/07/14 19:06), Christian Lohmaier wrote:
"WiLangId.vbs"'s path is defined that
"WINDOWS_SDK_WILANGID=$WINDOWS_SDK_HOME/bin/$vsarch/WiLangId.vbs".

For example, when I use $WINDOWS_SDK_ARCH instead of $vsarch, it work well
with Visual Studio 2012,too.
Yes, good job finding the problem and a solution for it :-)

So yes, using $WINDWOS_SDK_ARCH (that is still set in configure) will
make it work again.

I submitted a patch to Gerrit.
It seems to be merged into master.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3bfe3bfca27dcc4cb00a85c2b30a5a50f5bad689