Dear All,

I am writing this a note for documentation and people having similar issues.

Previously, I was unable to build LO4.1 on Winx64 due to "missing
WiLangId.vbs". The full build log is http://pastebin.ca/2416045. The
specific failing point is "Input Error: Can not find script file
"C:\PROGRA~2\MIA713~1\Windows\v7.0A\Samples\SysMgmt\Msi\scripts\WiLangId.vbs.
Based on advice from Fridrich below, I checked for the file in Windows SDK
and found the file at C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0\Samples\sysmgmt\msi\scripts\WiLangId.vbs. The realproblem
was that the short path C:\PROGRA~2\MIA713~1\ refers to C:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft SDKs\ NOT C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\. I resolved the
problem by copying the entire Samples folder to C:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A.

Additionally, can the build script look for such cases, esp on x64 Win?

Regards,

Hello,

Your packaging is failing to run the Visual Basic script that we use
for windows language manipulation, WiLangId.vbs.

Normally, it comes with the Windows installer SDK, but I found that it
is also committed to git in this repository
https://github.com/ynkdir/vim-installer/blob/master/msiscripts/WiLangId.vbs

Just put it somewhere in the path of your SDK and it should be ok.

Cheers

Fridrich