Hi Julien,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM, julien2412 <serval2412@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello,

Cppcheck reported this:
<error file="fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/WinFileOpenImpl.cxx" line="994"
id="redundantAssignment" severity="style" msg="Variable 'edt1Id' is
reassigned a value before the old one has been used."/>

    988         sal_Int32 edt1Id = edt1;
    989
    990         // under W2k the there is a combobox instead
    991         // of an edit field for the file name edit field
    992         // the control id of this box is cmb13 and not
    993         // edt1 as before so we must use this id
    994         edt1Id = cmb13;

Since we don't support anymore isWin2000 (removed by
b30f91c58419e90a789f79a1391b13f2064997ab, 2011/07/20) , according to the
comment shouldn't it be:
  sal_Int32 edt1Id = edt1;
instead ?

No, looking at the file history it turns out that W2K has "new"
behavior, Win9x had the old one. So sal_Int32 edt1Id = cmb13; would be
the good solution.

Cheers,
Andras