Hi Stephan,

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com>
To: libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: String to OUString and SDIs

On 06/10/2013 11:51 PM, Matteo Casalin wrote:
 I would perform a "make clean; make dev-install" before
submission to
 gerrit, just to verify that no major issue exist

Always do a "make check" instead of merely a "make
dev-install" please.
  (Esp. if you have enough time and/or computing bandwidth for "make
clean && make dev-install", the additional checks should not take
too
long in proportion.)

Thanks for the hint.
Honestly, the rebuild process takes me about 4 hours, I usually let it run at night and only after
widespread changes (more than 40 files are currently involved, with many header files) and almost
all because I have the odd feeling that, in the past, after some modification on the same set of
files the "build [DEP]" phase sometimes involved different modules besides the "expected" ones. If
you confirm that this is excessive then I will happily avoid the rebuild and just perform make
check.

Cheers
Matteo

Stephan