Hello all,

Thanks for your help, it's great to have many helping hands here :)

I think I would write my own implementation since it doesn't seem to be
really complicated... I will not create a separate utility class but
instead add it to a category for NSData. I will test that today and let you
know what I get there.

All the best!

Siqi