On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 02:42 +0400, LRN wrote:
Any HOWTOs for developing Python-UNO extensions for LO? In particular,
about GUI?
I know that new LO versions have vastly improved UI design process (with
Glade UI definitions).

Yes, please.  A BLOB post of a wiki page covering how to do that would
be *fabulous*;  do that and next time your in west Michigan I'll buy the
beer.

Back in the day i've ported OOoFBTools to LO [1], but i knew next to
nothing about LO infrastructure back then, so the result was far from
perfect.
I'm aiming at refactoring the code, updating it to work with LO4, etc. I
want to [try to] do it The Right Way™ this time.
[1] https://www.gitorious.org/lopyfb2tools/lopyfb2tools

Thanks for posting the link;  it is always nice to find some non-trivial
demonstration of PyUNO usage

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam@whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383