Thanks, Stephan.

Here are some more, now compared case-insensitive:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/4015/

Thomas

On 22.05.2013 11:09, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 05/20/2013 03:35 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Sun, 2013-05-19 at 18:24 +0200, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
And maybe there is more work with GetFamilyName()..., see
79e5615fa103a52ce41ed682b624c13fd9a9d1eb.

Well, its kind of weird to have a test to see if the names are the same,
before going on to see if their foldedcase versions are the same too.
if( rFontName == GetFamilyName() ||
rFontName.equalsIgnoreAsciiCase( GetFamilyName() ) )
the OUString::equalsIgnoreAsciiCase does a (if both-share-the-ptr) opt
so I suggest you make those just into

if (rFontName.equalsIgnoreAsciiCase(GetFamilyName())) ?

I already addressed that with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7131fe8dd10a5b3b4e501e3379a95320313382db>
"Redundant check" while working my way through the commit list backlog
ahead of working my way through the dev list backlog.

Stephan