On 05/07/2013 01:31 PM, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Joachim Langenbach píše v Po 06. 05. 2013 v 14:50 +0200:
So far the MinGW build is still a very experimental thing; I mostly use
that when I develop something Windows-only because I can still keep my
workflow, but as the binaries built with the MinGW SDK will be
incompatible with the LibreOffice release builds, I am not sure it makes
much sense to invest effort in that at this stage.

Does it mean, that an application linked against the MinGW SDK, could not
connect to a MSVC standard libreoffice installation?

I am afraid this is the case so far :-(

Depends on what you mean with "connect." Two independent processes communicating via the URP protocol should be fine. Trying to load any libraries from the MSVC-based LO installation into your MinGW-based process would obviously fail.

Stephan