I went to the website:  http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/
<http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/>
And $ git clone http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/core.git
Did as "Build and Run It":
sudo zypper si -d libreoffice # for OpenSUSE 12.3
./autogen.sh         #wrong format for UNIX and I modify it to UNIX format
locally and then pass
make                    #download some packages and then compile,link...
long time to do this automatically
make dev-install  #Developer installation finished, you can now execute:
xxx/core/install/program/soffice
make debugrun    #show (gdb)
And then,I used : xxx/core> ./install/program/soffice
It started one graphic interface and there are some icons which need me to
click(writer,calc,impress...)
Now, I want to add some codes into file(desktop/source/app/main.c) to track
the codes working flow.
Some simple print codes to print something to watch how it worked.
And after the adding and saving, I use the make command : *xxx/core>make*
Wait for some times and finished the make, and then I use the 'make
dev-install' again :
 xxx/core>make dev-install

And I check the generated date of the soffice in xxx/core/install/program/
,modified time is the same as which
I made successfully on the first time(no matter I delete it or not,but
visited time is new,same as now)
And I tried to run the same commands as my first time after my first make:
xxx/core> ./install/program/soffice
And nothing shows on the terminal.So I think the '*make*' not worked to
rebuild the codes which I modified just now as below:
===================================
desktop/source/app/main.c
SAL_IMPLEMENT_MAIN() {*
    char c = getchar();
    printf("SAL_IMPLEMENT_MAIN in main...%c\n",c);
    getchar();*
    int ret = soffice_main();
#ifdef DBG_UTIL
#ifdef __gnu_linux__
    g_Exiting = 1;
#endif
#endif
    return ret;
}
What's wrong to the method which I added the new codes to track and make it
with the same configure as before ?
(I didn't use 'make clean' and autogen.sh because it'll take long time to
re-build the libreoffice codes through
make again.)