Anyone have an answer for this?

Chris

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Noel Grandin <noel@peralex.com> wrote:

 On 2013-04-16 13:24, Chris Sherlock wrote:

  Oh. But what exactly *are* the new interfaces?

 The interfaces were deprecated in commit
eb99e74c6248c4bc60f4191154ea18319550b28d [1] some time in 2005, the only
reference I have to why is the cryptic comment "INTEGRATION: CWS jl22
(1.2.26); FILE MERGED"

 I'd be happy to try to convert these to a new interface, but I genuinely
don't know where to start :(

I don't know.

Stephan - What is the replacement interface for the deprecated Java
interface

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/bean/com/sun/star/beans/OfficeConnection.java<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/bean/com/sun/star/beans/OfficeConnection.java#31>
??

At I guess I would say that the correct approach would be to simply drop
the usage of com.sun.star.beans.OfficeConnection everywhere and make the
code use com.sun.star.beans.LocalOfficeConnection directly.
Similarly for OfficeWindow and LocaleOfficeWindow.

But I'm not the expert, so wait for Stephan to weigh in :-)