On 16/04/13 13:24, Chris Sherlock wrote:
Oh. But what exactly *are* the new interfaces?

The interfaces were deprecated in commit
eb99e74c6248c4bc60f4191154ea18319550b28d [1] some time in 2005, the only
reference I have to why is the cryptic comment "INTEGRATION: CWS jl22
(1.2.26); FILE MERGED"

yes the logs leave a lot to be desired.  i guess what you could do is
look at OOo issues referenced in the log, they sometimes contain a
rationale for a change; also look at all commits with "CWS jl22" in the
message if there's any obvious replacement for the deprecated thing in
there.