On 16/04/13 15:04, Robinson Tryon wrote:
If they wanted to work on them, they would work on
them independently on the voting results.

Hmm... I imagine that some of the volunteers might like a little
guidance as to what bugs/issues are most affecting our users right
now?

Or, like me, they have very definite ideas on what they want to do.

I'm trying hard to work on the database (but a sick wife doesn't make
life easy :-)

I've also got very definite ideas about what I'd like to see in LO that
I can't really tackle (a "reveal codes" screen a la WordPerfect).

I agree with others - the only way you could really get this to work is
for a company to sponsor it and agree to pay for the selected enhancements.

The other way to allow people to vote is to have a bounty system - but
that's not fair to volunteers either, as chances are they won't get paid
for adding enhancements important to them.

Cheers,
Wol