This makes me wonder - why not just directly make the app in html5 which
could be used through every device which has a web browser. Just fire up an
web server in LO and server the content.  As for Bluetooth something like
Apache Cordova  / Phonegap could be used where you can access to native
features in javascript. I think this way we could be more mobile
environment neutral (WP8, Android, iOS, Blackberry) instead we make
specific native applications for every each mobile environment.

Regards,
Tomaž Vajngerl