On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 09:13:56AM +0100, mcmurchy1917-libreoffice@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
On Thursday 04 Apr 2013 12:03:59 Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 11:08:54AM +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
mcmurchy1917-libreoffice@yahoo.co.uk píše v St 27. 03. 2013 v 09:46

I've fallen foul of this bug in recent days so have decided to have a
look at it to see if I can provide a patch.

I don't have a code pointer ready to give you, but:

1) I've indeed noticed that when opening a form in design mode (that
   is, "edit" instead of "open"), the "open" event is called; I've
   always found that rather curious, but have never gone through the
   time to make a complete bug report of it.

What I've seen is that your description happens when assigning a Macro using

Tools -> Customise -> Events

The issue I'm investigating is when a Macro is assigned whilst editing a form

Form Navigator -> MainForm ->  Properties ->  Events Tab

Yeah, got confused. You were talking about DataForm, I was talking
about the Form Document :)

--
Lionel