On Monday 18 March 2013 21:07:08 Markus Mohrhard wrote:
As Michael pointed out values are not namespaced. So the code should
just map the gnm values to the normal ODF properties.
I'll set that up.

Michael also mentioned that the changes in StyleOASISTContext.cxx are not
needed. I will drop the changes there.

So I think we need to explicitly check for the ODF version and decide
to export depending on that. I'll look into that as soon as it hits
master. I found some similar issues recently and have to look into
them so it should be easy to solve that the same way.

OK, I'll leave that for the master ;-)

Next item is the UI.

Great. I'll push the core changes as soon as they are ready. Thanks
for your work.

Eric