On 20/02/13 22:11, Eric Seynaeve wrote:
On Wednesday 20 February 2013 11:09:06 Regina Henschel wrote:

The specification is not written in a way, that some people image cool
new features, but they look, what existing programs do. And those things
which are common are standardized. Therefore LO has "ODF1.2 extended"
and Gnumeric "with foreign elements".

Regina, I looked at the xml in Gnumeric.

It indicates it as follows:

I guess the 'gnm:step-end' is a foreign element/attribute. Should I
implement something similar for LO ? If yes, what to use instead of
"gnm:". If no, can you point me in the right direction.

if what you implement has the same semantics as what Gnumeric does (and
i think that's your goal) then it does make sense to use the same
foreign elements.

you'd need to add a namespace declaration for the "gnm" prefix; look at
the xmlns:gnm="..." attribute that must be somewhere in the file (likely
on the root element).  you can add namespaces in
xmloff/inc/xmloff/xmlnmspe.hxx and SchXMLExport::SchXMLExport() in
xmloff/source/chart/SchXMLExport.cxx.