Hi Kim,

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 23:42 +0000, Kim YongRim wrote:
Thank you, I am sorry disturbing you.
whoud you like to help me? I think you do so.

        :-)

I would like to ask you serveral questions.
1. Have you LO project's requirement specifications?

        There are no formal requirements of specifications - clearly we want to
provide a Free Software Office Suite to tons of users.

2. Have you LO project's architecture design, each kind of design
document related with architecture design? for exmaple, class diagram,
use-case diagram, dependency and etc.

        We have documentation at:

        http://docs.libreoffice.org/

        We have module inter-dependencies generated (which I guess we should
somehow work out how to link there) here:

        http://ostrovsky.org/libo/lo.png
        http://ostrovsky.org/libo/lo.graphviz

3. Now I am conding in Linux konsole, have you other developmet tools
like MS visual studio or Eclipse and where do you work in ? What
development tools do you use?

        That's very much a personal-taste issue; eg. I use 'emacs' many others
use 'vi' or a variant; any professional tool for editing would no doubt
work which would include Eclipse / MSVC etc. I'd strongly recommend not
using the moral equivalent of 'notepad' ;-)

4. Today, LO is very much large and heavy. It needs high cpu and
memory.   From here, you lost lots of user. have you  solution it? If
you have, what is it?

        Sure - the solution is to chip away at the problem incrementally, and
also to build better metrics.

5. In future, Offline Office would disappear and Web Office like
google doc is used widely. I make WebOffice by using LO, is it
possible?

        Yes; compile on Linux with --enable-gtk3, then:

export GDK_BACKEND=broadway
export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk3

        run soffice - and connect to localhost:8080 - this is of course a
-prototype- proof of concept not a product - patches (not bug reports)
appreciated.

        Looking forward to your first patches; what are you interested in
working on ?

        All the best,

                Michael.