On Thu, 2013-02-21 at 22:12 +0530, Janit Anjaria wrote:
Hey!

I followed the guidelines and tried to work this out as:
if( 2 > ( pStr - pStart ) )
         return sal_False;

Can you make sure to keep libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org in the CC
please, that way a question that someone else might need the answer to
only needs to be answered once.

//Here x is a temporary pointer at the end of the string which is
taken down uptil the last fullstop(i.e. the place after which the
capitalisation has to be verified)

I'm having a hard time understanding the pseudo code out of context of
the existing code. Can you just attach a patch of what you are trying.

loop:

 while(!IsWordDelim(*pStr))
        {
                x--;
        }

        if(pStr[x]=='.')
        {
                if(pStr[x-2]=='.')
                return sal_False;
        }

else

{ go to loop;}

if( !rCC.isLetterNumeric(
             aText, sal::static_int_cast< xub_StrLen >( pStr-- - pStart ) ) )
     {