On 02/15/2013 07:27 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
there is needless complexity added to gbuild by having all those "creative"
library naming schemes. One of them is UNOLIBS_OOO which is just like OOOLIBS,
except that they are named a bit different: libfoo.uno.so instead of
libfoolo.so. On dmake/build.pl and esp. with a dmake/build.pl/gbuild mix such a
change would have been needlessly painful because of the many places, were such
a name would show up.

The sourpuss that I am can't help but point out that that "lib" prefix is a concession to the idiosyncrasies of the linker, and has no place in libraries that nobody links against. But if it helps... ;)

Stephan