On 11/02/2013 18:43, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi julien2412,

On Monday, 2013-02-11 03:05:42 -0800, julien2412 wrote:

Cppcheck reported this:
sc/source/core/data/fillinfo.cxx
507     variableScope   style   The scope of the variable 'bEmbed' can be reduced.
That's a leftover from 732f3546c4051d92e544df6462022e7d07765e83
Assuming that aa8e8c6bed0824d4840ed35a676dd570264fc543 indeed was the
result of a positive clang warning we're good that far, whyever bEmbed
was hard set to false initially and does not evaluate bIsEmbedded and
aEmbedRange anymore.. that was 291c919cf98347703e7ad2216b2b79aacd7cdfac
in 2004 and "#i25238# Support for inplace editing - please ask MBA" ;-)
I guess we'll live with that..

So, just remove the   else if (bEmbed)   block.
Thank you for your feedback and for having investigated about this. I had noticed the first commit but hadn't kept on.

I pushed the fix on master, see http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9e5e1dc6897bcdd81d86282f2df86d762d462972

Julien