Hi Regina,

I'm not aware, that any LEGACY.XXX function is missing. FDIST (the new
one) is still missing, because there is still no decision how to handle
incompatibility with older documents and versions. Remember, that the
ODF1.2 spec contains the function names for the file format, not the function
names in the UI.

You are right, I checked the wrong way round.
Well, I'll just hunt for other missing functions, I think there are still some in the 'Large' group.
(Small and Medium group look complete to me)

Winfried