Hi Winfried,

Winfried Donkers schrieb:
Hi Eike,

I propose that I add the LEGACY.XXX functions to calc next.

They seem to be mathematical variations of the XXX functions, which are
already present in calc. I intend to use as much common methods as possible.

Do you have objections against this (e.g. these functions being in an
AOOo package waiting for appoval to be used)?

There is a possible problem: whilst browsing through the existing code,
I saw a comment mentioning built-in and add-in functions. The built-in
functions are now familiar, but the add-in are not. Can I add the
LEGACY.XXX functions as built-in?

I'm not aware, that any LEGACY.XXX function is missing. FDIST (the new one) is still missing, because there is still no decision how to handle incompatibility with older documents and versions. Remember, that the ODF1.2 spec contains the function names for the file format, not the function names in the UI.

Kind regards
Regina