I had a look at cui/source/tabpages/tpline.cxx and found two identical blocks in sal_Bool SvxLineTabPage::FillItemSet( SfxItemSet& rAttrs ) around lines 767 and 871. Could someone confirm (and maybe explain) that this is intentional.

And code like if( nDlgType != 0 || nPageType != 3 ) is difficult to read. There are constants defined in source/tabpages/numpages.cxx, e.g. #define NUM_PAGETYPE_BULLET 0 but I don't know if those match the ones used in tpline.cxx. Anybody who is knowing what is going on here willing to spend some #defines or clearify if those from numpages.cxx are valid?

Christina