On 01/15/2013 05:41 AM, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

Having said that, it is now getting really late in the release cycle, so
some more Calc experts approving this from the code point of view would
be really appreciated - Noel already had a look, so Kohei, Markus, can
you too?

I'm stuck in a very hard bug at the moment, and won't be able to do a full code review. That said, adding a new function is relatively low-risk, and the benefit usually outweighs the risk. So let's just keep it in. If there are any issues we can deal with it post 4.0.

The only thing I might suggest is that, since the commit shifts the opcode values, check the last used function list which is defined in the user configuration by a list of opcode values. That may be affected, and mis-matching the opcode values in this list may cause certain UNO API calls to throw an exception.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc