On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Noel Power <nopower@suse.com> wrote:
On 10/01/13 17:41, Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi there,

        I cleaned up the version bits (as well as I could in a
back-portable
way for 4.0 - really we should drive this all from one setting in
configure.in IMHO).

        I'd like to get the result into -4-0 if someone could review/ pick
these two:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=364cce0a511d3e7a3bbc51e09895999fbdf0dbe1

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0260f0b256c3675bb6d836c0a2babb7626577b7a

        And hopefully it'd be possible (any chance you could do that Tor?)
file an easy-hack to kill remaining code-based 'SUPD' uses to use
LIBO_VERSION_ bits

ok, these didn't cherry-pick cleanly, I manaully changed the "add
LIBO_VERSION_* macros and a config header for them to live in."
patch. After that it didn't build so I added "add config path for commit
bf85d5eb33ff33c9ff94336de9d9f67825296c10"

I don't feel confident pushing this on a friday afternoon, if anyone else
wants to test and try ( say on windows ) then that might be an
idea :-) note: builds for me ok on linux. If not I will push on Monday

Tested on Linux, builds OK and works OK with oxygen-gtk2 master.

Noel

Regards,
Ruslan