2013/1/10 Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz>

 > > Unless all you want to convert is only places which do the explicit
cast, this will need a (fairly simple) Clang plugin.

Sure, if you feel like writing one.

 Actually, I'd prefer to write a howto about that first, whenever I get to
doing that, so that I don't have to write every single plugin. Such a
plugin
will be still much simpler than a regexp or any other way.

Please do, I would be interested in that.
Maybe you already have some URLs to share on this subject?