Petr Mladek píše v Po 07. 01. 2013 v 19:10 +0100:
On Thu, 2012-12-13 at 17:16 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
* 4.0 pending tasks
    + MSI file re-name to be renamed for 4.0 LibreOffice
            + also rename the Linux download tar-balls (Fridrich)
            + and Mac packages.
            + causes some pain for download scripts (Thorsten)
            + getting installer up on download list, other
              shuffling is painful
            + LibO not a great truncation - branding-wise.

I have pushed this change to master and 4.0 branch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=44cd995f02d2b46e5b0bfb3cbd743a366d4284f7
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=6be476c04c48ff081f595b28e1eb51c94e382bb6

After discussions with Kendy, I did some bigger clean up. The target is
to get easier and better sorted names. The changes are:

    + get rid of "install_multi"
    + move "SDK" and "Test" from the main name to the name suffix;
      use same position as "helppack" and "langpack"
    + move the content type identification "arc/deb/rpm" just
      after the <arch> string
    + use "archive" instead of the unclear "arc" content identification

    The new names look like:

    , where the string "_<content>" is one of "_archive", "_deb",
"_rpm".
    This string is missing for .msi, and .dmg installers because
    the content is described by the filename suffix.

See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=ba558a26bc93c0200d7d8bcc19a6e201d69792e4

Best Regards,
Petr