On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

make -k check works here. See e.g.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libreoffice&arch=armhf&ver=1%3A3.6.4-1&stamp=1355234789
(than again I have a patch to not run *any* check-related things
during "normal" make build and run make -k check afterwards, but...)

Thanks for the feedback. I do a 'make build', and then a 'make -k
check' afterwards. maybe im just misreading the output ? I get this;
the -k seems to be dropped ? :

# make -k check
make -r -f /usr/local/src/libreoffice/Makefile.top check
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/libreoffice'
cd /usr/local/src/libreoffice/packimages && unset MAKEFLAGS && \
        /usr/local/src/libreoffice/solenv/bin/build.pl -P2 --all -- -P2 && \
        make -j 2 -rs

sysui depends on tail_build[offapi]
sysui depends on tail_build[l10ntools]
setup_native depends on tail_build[sal]
setup_native depends on tail_build[l10ntools]
helpcontent2 depends on tail_build[xmlhelp]

=============
(1/11) Building module solenv
=============
Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/solenv/prj

gbuild module /usr/local/src/libreoffice/solenv: make -f Makefile -j2
-rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
[build ALL] top level modules: solenv
[build ALL] loaded modules: solenv

[build CHK] loaded modules: solenv

[build SLC] loaded modules: solenv
solenv deliver

=============
(2/11) Building module soltools
=============

=============
(3/11) Building module stlport
=============

=============
(4/11) Building module python3
=============
Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/soltools/prj

Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/stlport

gbuild module /usr/local/src/libreoffice/soltools: make -f Makefile
-j2 -rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 129:  Warning: -- Macro `CXX' redefined after use
Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/python3/prj

gbuild module /usr/local/src/libreoffice/python3: make -f Makefile -j2
-rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
[build ALL] top level modules: soltools
[build ALL] loaded modules: soltools

[build CHK] loaded modules: soltools

[build SLC] loaded modules: soltools
soltools deliver
stlport deliver
Module 'stlport' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 2 files unchanged

=============
(5/11) Building module external
=============
Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/external/gcc3_specific

Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/external/glibc

external deliver
Module 'external' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 15 files unchanged
[build ALL] top level modules: python3
[build ALL] loaded modules: python3

[build CHK] loaded modules: python3

[build SLC] loaded modules: python3
python3 deliver

(6/11) Building module tail_build
Entering /usr/local/src/libreoffice/tail_build/prj

gbuild module /usr/local/src/libreoffice/tail_build: make -f Makefile
-j2 -rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T