Im looking for a way to run all the targets in 'make check', even if
some of them fail, because that would be a more accurate picture of
how much code is covered by the tests.

I looked at 'make -k', but the '-k' seems to be lost in the build
system somewhere. Is there a way to list all the make test targets or
something, so I can loop over those in a shell script ? (I dont know
much about Makefiles.)

Other ideas are welcome too.
;)

Regards.