On Sunday 09 of December 2012, Christos Strubulis wrote:
Ok thanks. I thought that this command would commit to the official
repository and not locally.

Is this right now?

 Yes, that's right. There are still two minor issues with the patch though:

- your email in the commit is invalid ( "Christos Strubulis <strubul@ubuntu.
(none)>"), see e.g.
https://help.github.com/articles/setting-your-email-in-git for how to fix it

- SAL_CALL is already defined in sal/inc/sal/types.h , so there's no need to
define it again in tools/inc/tools/solar.h , the definition of
__LOADONCALLAPI should be simply removed there

 Can you submit a new patch with these changes? Doing the solar.h change
and 'git commit -a --amend --reset-author'  should alter the already existing
commit you've already made. Thanks. I'll push the patch afterwards.

PS: In the patch there's also a line about the helpcontent2 git subrepository,
meaning that it's probably out of date. You need to either do 'git submodule
update' after each 'git pull -r' ('./g pull -r' in the toplevel dir does that
automatically), or delete helpcontent2 and pass --without-help to autogen.sh
to avoid using it.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz