Norbert Thiebaud píše v Po 03. 12. 2012 v 10:55 -0600:
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz> wrote:
Florian Effenberger píše v So 01. 12. 2012 v 13:29 +0100:
Hello,

Niko Rönkkö wrote on 2012-12-01 07:06:
Can someone, please, sort dev-build dailies by branch?

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/

Michael M. said on IRC that "that could be done with symlinks quite
easily I guess"

So like:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-3-6
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master

I have just updated push_nightlies.sh script to upload to the above
paths instead of the older ones, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/commit/?id=0d1a06acb76ac687229ccd666fba877527a3c722

I did not added compat symlinks because I wanted to keep it easy. I
think that the new structure makes more sense and people will get used
to it quickly. If someone would really miss the old structure, I could
add the symlinks of course.

I know that it might open discussion about even better solution. Well,
IMHO, anything else would be much more complicated and it will not be
that easy to find a volunteer to implement it. This was an easy win. :-)

Fine with me... the only thing is to make sure that we sync all the
tinderbox that push dailies at once (i.e that they all take the change
in push_nightlies at once to avoid having a spread)

I usually wait until the discussion come up to a conclusion. I did it
faster this time because most people were in favour of the solution.
We need to touch most tinderboxes because of 4-0 branch later today, so
it is a great opportunity.

I think that the transition path might take 1 or 2 days. It will be easy
to find tinderboxes that upload wrongly. I will move the wrongly
uploaded builds until all are fixed.

Best Regards,
Petr