On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 23:04 +0100, Alexander Wilms wrote:
1) How can one change the default colors for shapes and their outline?
We'd like to use Tango Blue 1 and Tango Blue 2, which have been added
to the standard palette.

I forget how this works, maybe thorsten can remember. IIRC its
hard-coded somewhere in sd or svx and we've changed them once already.

3) Last time the impress templates were updated, someone (Caolan?)
used an XML filter to remove superfluous strings from them. Could you
point me to that filter?

solenv/bin/striplanguagetags.sh takes a zip files of .odX files and
removes their language tags which has (or at least had) the side-effect
of making them inherit the default document language instead.

C.