Le 25/11/2012 01:28, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
On 11/24/2012 09:39 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
The commit
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b7e6c8459b15a4fdb9ebb269b27cdeea82c8c5c2

allows to have an unabbreviated commit ID as build-ID in the About
dialog
Unfortunatly the version number is then too long to fit the dialog box
on a single line.

On my build, the attached patch allows to have the version text on two
lines in the About dialog.
I do not know if I did the right thing. I reproduced what is done for
the description text but, perhaps, there was a good reason to do
differently for version text and description text.

I couldn't reproduce your problem until I noticed that the width of
the About dialog actually depends on one's screen size, and I
apparently have bigger screen than you.  ;)  Temporarily changing the
divisor in the calculation of aIdealTextWidth from 2.4 to 4 made your
problem appear for me, too.
Indeed, my screen is 13 inches only (resolution 1366 x 768).

Your patch looks reasonable to me, so I pushed it.
Thank you. :-)

Best regards.
JBF