On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:49 AM, David Ostrovsky <david.ostrovsky@gmx.de> wrote:

your unit test modify the source tree by changing TS0001018407.mdb
which in turn break the tinderbox has it fail to pull -r due to a unclean
tree

Indeed, didn't realize it, just followed the same pattern as with mork
driver test.

Note: I added get(URL|Path)FromWorkdir in unotools/inc/bootstrapfixture.hxxx
that should give a easy way to copy the file in a proper place inside
$WORKDIR_FOR_BUILD from within the test itself

such working files should be copied somewhere in workdir before being used

Disabled it for now to make tinderbox happy again.

Thanks.

Norbert