Hi Joel, *,

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/18/2012 10:27 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
Someone else (can't remember who) talked to me earlier in IRC and told me
that they had permissions to update BSA site but that make was failing and
spitting out errors about the new wiki. I haven't confirmed this as I don't
want to break anything but, can someone else with permissions see if they
can reproduce?

Reproduced - and it is a rather simple problem:

The additional html tags in the wiki-output on the <html> tag makes
the removal of the xmlns tag that is added by tidy fail.

i.e.  perl -pe 's|xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";||'  does
nothing, since it is not

"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

so remove the xmlns declaration and just run the xslt commands
manually or fix the regular expression or something like that.

ciao
Christian