Hi All,

I did say that yesterday on the IRC. Since a little while I have been working a bit on the BSA. I seems that with the change of the wiki that the HTML-output of the BugReport_Details has been changed. After the conference I want to look at it. I can run a diff on the old and the new output and see what has changed.

For now the BSA on the website still works. But we can't update it at the moment so It will have to
be fixed but it can be done a little later.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders