On Tuesday 09 of October 2012, Lubos Lunak wrote:
On Friday 05 of October 2012, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 Hello,

 attached is my implementation of basic build support for using Clang
compiler plugin during building LO. I'm posting it here first in case our
build system people have different ideas to how I have integrated it in
the build system, if there are no comments, I will push it.

 Pushed. There is a README included, but some highlights:

 One thing I forgot:

 If you use this together with ccache, you need ccache git checkout
(specifically [1], not even 3.1.8 is new enough), otherwise ccache will
misinterpret '-Xclang loplugin' as a second source file to compile and will
not cache anything. For those using packages from home:llunak:ccache in OBS,
you need to update too.

[1]
http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=ccache.git;a=blobdiff;f=compopt.c;h=77b57f592b13f0c3cf8216ad2760ade421d0cb44;hp=35d51ad43d5e5a94ccf0d8a6c4e9ddaedccab631;hb=8e005b067d8c2423e24ee14ffdee8343f650f1e8;hpb=806b511643ec830f50d6d6975b2ecfd1876a6f17

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz