On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 10:54 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 10/01/2012 08:03 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
I also did not apply your printStackTrace() logging calls, I think
at least some of them report on exceptions that were seemingly
previously ignored on purpose?

Stephan, or anyone else more up-to-date with contemporary java
idiom, any opinions here?

I have not much of an opinion there.  The wizards code being what it is,
it is probably tedious and pointless to try and determine whether

        It's also worth noticing that we're incrementally porting the wizards
code to python :-) [ in part via automatic conversion ]. So any cleanup
work there is prolly better spent working with Xisco to improve, debug
and migrate to that code - so we can drop all those .java files. IIRC
the target is to get the FAX wizard done first.

        HTH :-)

                Michael.