Hi Bjoern,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I think that this story shows that we need more discussion between
developers, QA-team and power users.
Later I will try to make constructive propositions to improve our
collaboration, for the moment I am building the master to test the
patches commited by Michael for fdo54940. :-)

Best regards.
JBF