On 09/24/2012 12:25 AM, Andras Timar wrote:
I experienced strange behaviour with en-US-hu-ro 3 language build,
English dictionary was not selected. When I built all languages, it
worked as expected. So, I pushed these patches to libreoffice-3-6
branch, because they seem to work nicely in release build configuration.

Oh, indeed. There was still a bug in there that no dictionaries going with English langpacks were preselected when en_US was the only English langpack contained in the installation set (and not also en_GB etc., hence it didn't impact the "official" mutl-lang installation set). That is fixed now with <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8cb7464130634551fd2f043efc14f8f8f8bdf447> "No dictionaries were preselected for en_US langpack," requested for backport to libreoffice-3-6 with <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/707>.

Please note that it has l10n impact, because ID of pt-BR dictionary
name/description has been changes in scp2. I also changed them in
translations module and updated Pootle.

Thanks for noting and fixing.

Stephan