Hello Dag,

Il 12/09/2012 21:59, Dag Wieers ha scritto:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2012, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:

i have libreoffice crashing early when running unoconv [1] test suite
(cd tests && make). Attached gdbtrace.log

[snip]

I would recommend using the master branch (which was recently released
as v0.6) it contains a fix for random segmentation faults:

https://github.com/dagwieers/unoconv/commit/781ccca3a928f10e38eaea294af1c294e82efd9f

Since this fix unoconv is amazingly reliable ! This is something that
should be fixed in the UNO python-bindings though.

Thanks, was already running git master. Unfortunately these are most probably issues with my crappy code not unoconv issues.

thanks,
riccardo