This isn't for end-users, it's for QA team......and it's our job to do as
much as possible to help the developers. I know when I'm doing the
development side I appreciate whatever previous info users and QA can
provide. It's maximizing the efficiency of our abilities....limited # of
developers means we should be using their time wisely, not running
backtraces that someone with 1/10th of their computer programming skills
could manage just fine.

Best Regards,
Joel