On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 07:54 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:

As for your other comment about changing name of help, how do I go
about doing this? I've never messed with the help stuff before so I'll
need a bit of guidance.

Its kind of gruesome, I generally just get the help pages up and cut and
paste some likely unique text from them and grep for that in
helpcontent2/source. e.g. the help page for options has a "Java" entry
in it and "Use this dialog to create general settings as the top", so
grepped for the second string and get
source/text/shared/optionen/01010000.xhp and so on. Its an xml format so
I just tend to copy and paste bits of it around. the "id"s you'll see in
the source apparently have to be unique. If I need a new one I pick a
random number and grep to make sure its unique.

C.

Also now that Java page has changed to Advanced, does it make sense to
have files named "optjava....cxx,src, etc..."? Should I consider
changing the names to something more sane since it's not just java?
Also the page name is now not really complete (svxJavaOptionsPage). If
you give me some guidance I'll move forward on that, until then I'll
get at least the first part of the measurements moved. I'm not sure if
I'm going to redo the measurements completely (ie. combine each
components measurement into one) or just have the option in general
control all of them as is (ie. separately). I'll figure that out as I
go along.

Thanks for pushing that one out, it'll be nice when this change is
done :)

Best Regards,
Joel