Hi Mat,

Mat M píše v St 05. 09. 2012 v 23:25 +0200:

ccache for windows under cygwin is working. That's a fact.
ccache is provided as a binary in the dev-tools repo.
As provided by kendy on
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/blog/archives/monthly/2011-04.html,
I set it and my config_host.mk confirmed it.

Glad to hear it still works :-)

But is it normal that ccache on 3.6 branch only uses 3Gb ? I find it very
low, compared to all binary files produced.

Could someone on linux give its ccache stats to compare ?
Kendy, what's your opinion ?

I think the best would be to check the content of your ccache dir, and
see if there are new files appearing there.  You can also look at the
content of the new files, if they look ~reasonably - IIRC I cache even
the stdout/stderr for the dependency output.

I don't have any starts at hand at the moment, but should you need any
more details, please let me know :-)

All the best,
Kendy