Le Wed, 05 Sep 2012 09:10:20 +0200, Noel Grandin <noel@peralex.com> a écrit:

On 2012-09-04 23:19, Peter Foley wrote:
See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/35595

Hopefully someone will either agree and upload dbghelp.dll or I'll have to come up with another solution.

Norbert very kindly uploaded the file.

BTW, I'm on IRC in #libreoffice-dev if you want faster turnaround - username 'noelg'

Now the build is failing with:

$ make check
make -r -f /cygdrive/C/libo/Makefile.top check
make[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/C/libo'
*
*   Running the post download checks.
*
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for dbghelp.dll... found
Copying /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcp90.dll to ./external/msvcp90 Copying /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcr90.dll to ./external/msvcp90 Copying /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcm90.dll to ./external/msvcp90 Copying /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest to ./external/msvcp90
MSMDir not found at ./oowintool line 330.
post_download: error: oowintool failed to copy merge modules
make[1]: *** [src.downloaded] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/C/libo'
make: *** [check] Error 2

Should not we get VC110 dlls instead ?

My 2 cents
--