On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 08:20:45AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:

Thanks for letting me know it's Lionel :)

In general, you can find "subject-specific experts" listed at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FindTheExpert

I told Rafael yesterday in the chat that just because I enjoy being
angry (actually just enjoy a good challenge) I'll probably assign
myself another base bug in the coming weeks and spend 20 hours to
fix one line ;)

Don't be too disappointed by this asymmetry; it is often like that:
finding *where* to fix is harder than actually fixing :)