On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tomáš,

On 23 August 2012 20:38, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not exactly sure why the deps are not picked by
gbuild but when I fiddled with it and added the direct dep over
sfx2_inc the code built bit further and again it died on missing
svtools_inc. When that worked it proceeded to another module, where it
again failed on some missing includes. This leads me to conclusion
that there must be something systematic wrong.

Well, it should work like this (simplifying):
avmedia links against (and depends on) sfx and sfx depends on sfx2_inc package.

on face value that would not be enough: the dep on sfx _library_ does
not prevent the compile of avmedia source... only the link
so I suspect that if is avmedia_inc that depend on sfx2_inc  (and the
compile of avmedia do depend on avmedia_inc

anyhow... you are prolly right nonetheless with --merged-libs, since
the dep avmedia_inc -> sfx2_inc is probably introduced by the use_libs
api... which --merged-libs prolly mess with

Norbert