On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:33:31 +0200, Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Marco Cecchetti wrote:
What left ?
-----------
1- date/time, footer and page number text fields on master page are
   not yet displayed with the new layout of exported text shapes;

2- animation involving text paragraph;

3- selecting text causes to switch automatically to the next slide;

4- text decorations (underline, strike-through) are not yet supported;

5- adjusting text when the font used is not the one required;

6- shadowed, outlined, embossed and engraved text is not supported;

7- exporting embedded svg image natively, without transforming them
   into a bitmap and back.

I'll spend the last gsoc week in providing as much as possible of
the above features. Any preference ?

Hi Marco,

so sorry for leaving you without response for so long, but I'm
confident you chose wisely. :)

(was out in the woods, and ran out of battery - my totally
irrelevant ordering of the above would have been {1,2}, then
{3,4,5}, then {6,7})

Hi Thorsten,
don't worry, no problem.
At present I have provided (1), (2) partially (entrance and exit
effects work, while there is no support for effects involving
font properties and changing font colors; there is no support for
effect that works by word or by character), (3) and another
feature I didn't listed above: hyperlinks.
I added support both to web links and to intra-document
slide links.

I've not yet tackled (4), (5), (6), (7).

Cheers,
-- Marco