Hi Michael,

On 08/15/2012 09:55 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
        Nice work :-) I guess bluetooth is the last big nasty ? :-)
Yep, bluetooth is the main remaining item -- which I'm now starting. Although the html notes export will probably also be hard to actually implement. (The only other item missing is the disconnection screen / automatic reconnection, which shouldn't be particularly complicated -- I think for this it's probably best if I add caching of "approved" clients to the server which would also save the need to approve a client every single time it is used.)

Attached is a screenshot of the About Dialog -- it is loosely based on
the LO equivalent -- I'm not entirely sure what would be appropriate to
be shown here, but it can be easily edited.
        Who knows; it'd be good to point to the license I guess.
I'll add that -- I should probably also mention my use of the Coverflow and ActionBarSherlock, which are both Apache licenced.

Thanks to tml for pointing out that ActionBarSherlock is already
present. At the moment ant building of the remote fails due to a missing
sdk.dir: I assume this is somewhere in the build scripts being used for
the android viewer; I'll be taking a more detailed look tomorrow.
        The sdk.dir property is imported from the local.properties file and is
generated by the Makefile see the echo in the build-ant: rule in
LibreOffice4Android.
Thanks!

Andrzej